Managing Building Site Waste Removal in Perth
There’s a lot of waste that comes from building construction can be recycled by utilising a mini skip bin hire to remove your materials. In fact, most of the waste that goes to the landfill comes from building site construction projects. You can easily help to reduce the amount of waste that goes to the landfill.
There are different kinds building sites including renovation, construction and demolition building sites. There are also various kinds of waste that are found at building sites:
- Non hazardous waste – dry wall, plastic, wood, and metals
- Inert waste – construction materials, industrial waste, concrete, rocks, and soil
- Hazardous waste – asbestos, aerosol, paint, oil, batteries, and tar
- Garden and yard waste – rocks, soil, plants, compost, and yard trimmings
The National Waste Policy recognises that complexity of waste continues to be a problem, and in fact continues to grow. Reducing waste output is a national goal not just in Perth but throughout Australia. You can play a role in helping to reduce that waste load through the use of a mini skip bin hire and a waste management company that will help to get your waste sorted and properly removed.
Skip Bins and Waste Removal
Building sites can utilise large skips that are used to collect the generated waste. A building site can generate a great deal of waste that needs to be disposed of. Choose a skip size that matches the amount of waste you expect to generate. The waste management company then drops off the skip bin, you fill it, and then it gets picked up – it’s as simple as 1 – 2 – 3. Generally the skip bin is stored on the building site.
There are benefits to utilising a skip bin:
- No permits are needed
- Cost effective
- Hassle free waste removal
- Easy to move between different building sites
- Various bin sizes to fit the waste disposable task at hand
- 7 day delivery and pickup options to fit your schedule
- Safe removal of waste
- Complies with all Ministry of Environment Guidelines
Choosing the right waste management solution for your building site is important. Companies that are concerned with their corporate social responsibility want to handle their waste properly, and a mini skip bin hire is a great way to do that.
Greedy Bins can help you with your waste management needs for the metropolitan area of Perth with a mini skip bin hire.